We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to manage our data engineering, internal, client projects
We’re looking for an experienced (2+ years) full stack developer to build web applications and API’s, who will be responsible in handling various B2B clients, developing new API’s working with business and product teams and, building data pipelines and storage systems for large amounts of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build a framework for handling large volumes of data.
• Scaling API’s with lowest response times.
• Onboarding client data in a B2B tech integration.
• Cross-team communication and translating into products.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Follow industry best practices
• Good python scripting and hands-on experience with Django framework
• Experience managing full stack, multi-language, multi-framework software development
• Back-end: Proficient in developing APIs across different platforms of web application servers. Experience in web server technologies in Django/Python is necessary.
• Database: Able to understand RDBMS schema and develop software to access data via SQL queries or DB mapper. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB) databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding of MVC design patterns and other industry standard design patterns.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and programming skills
• Demonstrated ability to define and drive adoption of software development best practices, standards, processes, methodologies
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to listen effectively
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.